Request A Free Estimate Today
Adaptive Environments Offers Premium Home Elevators throughout the State of Michigan.
Adaptive Environments carries only the best quality home elevating solutions from Symmetry Elevators.
Please call 1-800-355-5438 today to speak with one of our specialists.
Why Choose Adaptive Environments for your residential elevator?
Adaptive Environments, locally owned and operated, has been the go-to company in Michigan for residential elevator needs for many years. There is a very good chance your friends and neighbors had their in-home elevator installed by Adaptive Environments too. We will make it easy for you and handle all of the details, starting with your initial telephone call and subsequent appointment. You will enjoy speaking with one of our friendly, professional and knowledgeable team members from Adaptive Environments.
Your decision to consider us for your residential elevator needs makes us very proud. The first step is easy, call 1-800-355-5438 now and simply ask to speak with one of our specialists. Through a series of questions and answers we will assist you with selecting the best product for your specific application.
This is an important decision for any family. Our goal is to have our family help yours. We are locally owned, we are your neighbors, and we will always treat you with the courtesy and respect that you deserve. If it is after hours as you read this, no worries, send us an email and we will happily contact you in the morning to discuss your needs.
Home Elevators are no longer defined as luxury items only for the rich and famous. Residential elevators provide a practical and efficient means of transport from one level of your home to the next. Adaptive Environments offers in home elevators designed to meet the requirements of your home which provide you with more freedom and ease of access. You will have a wide range of interior cab and lighting options to suit your decorating needs.
Ideally, the plans for your new Adaptive Environments residential elevator should begin with the planning of your home to allow for the shaftway or hoistway for the cab itself. With an existing home there may still be sufficient space to provide an elevator, simply call us to discuss your situation.
Why others just like you have chosen Adaptive Environments for their residential elevator:
- Safety is our # 1 priority
- Easy to use
- Multiple applications
- Provides easy access to other home levels
- Adds convenience, luxury, and resale value to your home
Call today to speak with one of our specialists.
Toll-Free: (800) 355-LIFT (5438) Local: (586) 739-9300
Helping to build the lifestyle you deserve, Adaptive Environments offers products from Symmetry Elevating Solutions. This premium brand of in-home elevators are beautifully crafted, expertly engineered, and thoughtfully constructed.
When style, design, and luxury arrive in the form of an elevator you know it’s the premier line of Symmetry Elevating Solutions residential elevators.
The elevator that Adaptive Environments installs in your home will be both beautiful and safe. Home elevator safety is always our primary concern here at Adaptive Environments when installing your new system.
While home elevators have been seen as a luxury item in the past, today’s home elevators are much more of a necessity. With our aging population the use of a home elevator for mobility and moving large objects is now the norm in multi-level construction. The home elevator can provide a safe and convenient way to get between floors.
Whether you’re looking at new construction or retrofitting an existing home, you’re looking for craftsmanship and long-term quality. Symmetry can provide both. All our elevators are custom-built, designed and made in America. The people who designed our residential elevators are members of the National Association of Elevator Contractors, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the National Association of Home Builders, the Associated Builders and Contractors and other industry organizations.
At Adaptive Environments your new Symmetry residential elevator will be luxury redefined.
- Have an idea? If you can dream it, we can build it!
- Fully customizable cab and fixture finish options.
- The warranty is a three-year industry leading warranty from Symmetry.
- So quiet….the most quiet hydraulic pump and elevator on the residential market.
- Infrared safety light curtain at each opening.
- Single touch entry and open exit.
Residential Elevator – InLine Gear Drive
The InLine Gear Drive Elevator is the elevator to choose when space is at a minimum. It requires less space than conventional elevators because there is no machine room, it is defined as Machine Room-Less.
Residential Elevator – Hydraulic Drive
The Hydraulic Drive Elevator provides the smoothest, quietest hydraulic drive on the market.
Hydraulic systems utilize a ram or piston to raise and lower the cab bil filling or releasing fluid into an airtight cylinder.
Residential Elevator – Winding Drum
The Winding Drum Elevator is based on early elevator lift assemblies. It utilizes heavy duty aircraft cables attached to a rotating drum. The drum is attached to a variable speed motor to move the elevator cab and ensure ‘smooth’ stops and starts.
Residential Elevator – Luxury Redefined
Comes with the following choice of custom package systems:
- Reliance Package
- 3 horsepower motor
- 1,000 lbs.
- 6 stops / 50’ of travel
- 40 FPM travel speed
- Allegiant Package
- 3 horsepower motor
- 1,400 lbs. capacity
- 6 stops / 35’ of travel
- 30 FPM travel speed
- Luxe Package
- 5 horsepower motor
- 1,400 lbs. capacity
- 6 stops / 35’ of travel
- 40 FPM travel speed
Up to 18 s.f. car. / Custom elevator sizes available / Local Building Code applies.
Fully Automatic Doors – Standard home elevators have accordion style cab gates and are interlocked to standard swinging hoist-way entrance doors. The Luxury Redefined features commercial quality two or three speed automatic sliding doors.
With a single-touch operation – automatic is simply, Luxury.
Automatic sliding doors available on the cab and at each landing.
Hall Call stations are available in either a Keyless Push Button or a Keyed Push Button. The call stations can be finished in Polished or Brushed Stainless Steel & Brass, Vintage Bronze, Polished River Black or Oil Rubbed Brass finish.
[sim-ə-trḗ] The quality of being made up of exactly similar parts facing each other around an axis. Our axis is you, our customer.
Why buy Symmetry over another brand?
100% US owned and operated
Best warranties in the industry:
- Vertical Wheelchair Lifts: 4 years
- Limited Use/Limited Application Elevator: 3 years
- Residential Elevators: 2 years
Largest network of independently operated elevator and accessibility companies in North America.
Symmetry equipment is designed and developed from conception to completion by the contractors who work most closely with the clients. The Symmetry Elevating Solutions product line is the ONLY product line with this hands-on approach to delivering only the best products available.
The dealers in the Symmetry network are among the largest and most specialized companies in our industry – they have all had access to EVERY manufacturer in the industry. They choose Symmetry.
What makes the Symmetry Residential Elevator the industry leader?
- S.M.A.R.T. system (Self-Monitoring Alert Response Technology).
- Three year limited parts warranty.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for car lowering and automatic gate operation (if provided) in the event of power failure.
- Battery backup emergency car lights and alarm.
- Multiple cab sizes: Sizes range from less than 12 square feet to up to 18 square feet* [Available cab sizes may vary depending on local codes]
- 7′ interior height with 8′ overhead: Optional 8′ interior height with 9′ overhead available
- Convenient automatic cab lighting
- 950 lb. capacity
- Single operation panel with integrated phone box
- Recessed phone box
- LED floor position indicator
- Car operating panel
- Hall call stations with call button and car arrival indicator
- Alarm and emergency switch
- Battery backup for lights and alarm
- Uninterrupted power – even in a blackout, you can lower the car and open the gate
- Slack rope/chain safety device
- Motor controller supply (located in controller)
- Car light supply (located in controller)
- Upper and lower final limits
- Car top stop switch
- In-car emergency stop switch and alarm
- Electromechanical hoistway door interlocks
- Manual lowering device
- Up to six stops
- Single automatic push-button operation
- Gate options: Scissor Gate, Clear Gate, Wrap Around Gate, Automatic Sliding Door
- Car operating panel with integrated phone
- Four recessed LED lights with black trim rings
- Green features:
- Energy-saving recessed LED lights with black trim rings
- Specialty fixtures made from recycled, sustainable materials
- Green material alternatives and finishes for interior
- Efficient 230VAC, 60Hz, 10 amp single-phase power supply for motor controller